热门 HiPhiX is shit. Problem #2

镇江车友9382252
0浏览 · 2023-06-28 01:12· 发布于波兰
关注
I'm the owner of HiPhiX for 2 years and now I'm out of patience because of very bad quality of the car and very bad support of HiPhi team. It is impossible to imagine that any other brand with 100 000$ car can provide such bad service. Big shame to HiPhi. 
The second problem I found after one month of using the car. The front light panel have bugs when using it, it seems that part of LED panel are out of service. When I asked support team about how to giagnose it, they just ignored me. I asked them to buy new headlamp for my own money, they refused! So all the 2 years I'm using car with this problem and they don't want to help with that, just say I need to go to China, but I cannot, it is impossible because of Chinese laws. They even doesn't want to give information help and sell headlamp. WTF?! You know that it is very expensive part and why you don't want to fix it? Where is warranty? where is help? you just ignore! 
#hiphiisshit #高合是***

举报
打开汽车之家 阅读体验更好

全部回复 只看楼主

笨笨马123 关禁闭 已屏蔽
蔚来EC7
希望你的问题早日解决。
2023-06-28 09:24 来自广东 回复
TonySGGG 关禁闭 已屏蔽
I feel like you need to contact the official after-sales service or download the HIPHI app。
2023-06-28 22:08 来自江苏 回复
波二波bb 关禁闭 已屏蔽
奥迪A7

这个灯出Bug的比较多,我看你是第一批买的,之前第一批创始版的确实车友群里反馈的蛮多的。你要不要试试看找人代购一个拆车件,然后邮寄到你的国家。

2023-06-29 10:57 来自浙江 回复
豆浆油桃 关禁闭 已屏蔽
吉利GX7
i think you can buy the light in the xianyu app,it is very cheap,and can slove this issue…
2023-07-20 21:45 来自江苏 回复
xwfboybbs 关禁闭 已屏蔽
本楼已被删除
查看回帖内容查看操作记录
    理性的变形 关禁闭 已屏蔽
    本楼已被删除
    查看回帖内容查看操作记录
      路虎开的够够的 关禁闭 已屏蔽
      Now this brand is in the process shutdown. How is your complaint ? You returned this shit car ? Have they refunded you ?
      Give us all the info. Don't spare those shit electric car factories in China.
      03-10 12:18 来自安徽 回复
      系统故障
      发表回复
      更多精彩

加载中
        您确认要删除这条回帖吗?
        取消
        确定
        评论 点赞 收藏 分享

此帖由于异常操作被冻结1小时,暂时无法修改,冻结期至2015/02/02 13:56